Thursday, 14 May 2009

So are we going to party on Thursday? How about Friday? We have to party.

It is a bit late and I don’t want to write a really long blog about my life. So just like newspapers I will cut to the chase with some briefs about my life. 

Work: Work got really exciting toward the end when my boss and coworkers pulled out some alcohol and we all toasted to a great day! I didn’t even know it was that great until then. At first I was hesitant because I didn’t want to seem like the American alcoholic college student but once I saw everyone was doing it, I had to be a team player. I’m liking the London working atmosphere!

Extra: Went to Oxford Circus (no not the circus) with two of my roomies to look for shoes for one of them. There were some pretty cool shops that I have to check out later. Sucks for my friend brube because she found out that the UK only carries small sizes of shoes for women. On the otherhand, this is great news for me! I think I can speak for all my fellow 5.5-6 size shoe wearing women when I say boy is it hard to find a great shoe that fits! I’m excited for these new emerging shopping possibilities. One downside to the trip was when we Zina and I thought we lost Sarah at the four level store… yeah that was a mess trying to find her. 

Domestic life: It took me about 30-45 mins to cook a frozen pizza in the oven that should have taken 5 minutes. Why? I still haven’t figured that out yet. I ended up putting it in the microwave but I was so hungry that I ate almost all of it. Later, we discovered some new neighbors that INSISTED (as in they came in to our house without knocking) that we need to party with them. When we informed them that we work tomorrow morning, they insisted on setting a date to party.. Thursday? Friday? WE HAVE TO PARTY. 

Oh London, I’m loving your randomness. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a size 5 and I love shoes! I should be there!

    ReplyDelete